Login

Last Seen

CB Workflows

Home arrow Forums
iWindsurf.co.uk Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Joke of the day (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Joke of the day
mishman (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Joke of the day 17 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3  
he's got a point... i think everyone knows that joke. theres a really good site for jokes, and ive never heard them before. they are really good!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mishman (User)
graphgraph
an old couple are on they're aniversary, and the woman asks her husband: "what did you think when you first met me"
the guy says "i wanted to fuck your brains out and suck your tits dry"
she says "well, what do you think now"
he says "it looks like i did exactly that"

mishman (User)
graphgraph
A guy is in the market for a used motorcycle. He always wanted a big Harley. One day he comes across a beautiful classic Harley with a for sale sign on it. He inquires about it with the owner."This bike is beautiful! I'll take it. But you gotta tell me how you keep it in such good shape.

"Well," says the seller, "it's pretty simple. Just make sure that if the bike is outside and it's going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome.

That night, he decides to ride the bike over to his girlfriend's parents' house.

"Honey," she says, "I gotta tell you something. When we eat dinner, we don't talk. the person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes."

Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes. In the family room, another huge stack of dishes. Piled up the stairs, dirty dishes. In fact, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes. They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word.

As dinner progresses, the boyfriend decides to take advantage of the situation. So he leans over and kisses his girlfriend. No one says a word. So he decides to reach over and fondle her breasts. He looks at her parents, but still they keep quiet.

"Her Mom's kinda cute", he thinks. So he grabs his girlfriend's Mom and has his way with her right there on the dinner table. Again, total silence.

Then, a few raindrops hit the window and the boyfriend realizes it's starting to rain. He figures he'd better take care of the motorcycle, so he pulls the Vaseline from his pocket.

Suddenly the father stands up and shouts: "All right, all right! I'll do the damn dishes."

Shawn (User)
graphgraph
Re:Joke of the day 17 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16  
A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.

The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.

After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "

The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"

Shawn (User)
graphgraph
Re:Joke of the day 17 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16  
A pub landlord is shutting up for the night when there is a knock at the door. When he answers, a Tramp asks him for a tooth-pick. He gives him the toothpick and the tramp goes off.

A few minutes later there is a second knock. When he answers, there is a second Tramp who also asks for a toothpick. He gets his toothpick and off he goes.

There is a third knock at the door, and a third Tramp. The landlord says, "Don't tell me, you want a toothpick too."

"No, a straw," says the Tramp.

The landlord gives him a straw but is curious as to why he wants it, so he asks the Tramp why he wants a straw and not a toothpick.

To which the Tramp replies, "Some bloke just threw up outside but all the good stuff's gone already".

mishman (User)
graphgraph
whos replying to their own posts now, shawn??!!!

Go to top Post Reply