Login

Last Seen

CB Workflows

Home arrow Forums
iWindsurf.co.uk Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Sorry to swear... Boat.... (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Sorry to swear... Boat....
SUZE (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sorry to swear... Boat.... 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3  
I'm dying to get back on the water at the moment but have two young kids in tow. Thinking about buying a ... boat (sorry to swear). Started off on a topper myself. Need something that's as robust as a topper but a little bigger to help keep them contained! wondered if any of you have boat experience and could advise? The main thing is I don't want a delicate boat, it needs to be something we can crash around in. Any advice on what age kids can go in boats from? Thanks, Suze

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shawn (User)
graphgraph
Re:Sorry to swear... Boat.... 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16  
Suze!! Mighty congrats on your 2 ankle biters!!

I've got 3!! Gonna need a bigger boat!!

SUZE (User)
graphgraph
Re:Sorry to swear... Boat.... 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3  
3 are you mad?! r u still sailing then or have they taken over your life? we're starting to get itchy feet to get back out on the water. went up to carsington t'other day and REALLY missed it. so go on what boat do i buy. something that's as crashproof as a topper but bigger. btw 1, still got your tushingham mast.. it's survived several house moves and being used as a way of getting the water from a leaking internal pipe to outside by our builder! btw 2, got peter cox in to do the damp work on my old house after that chat we had..brilliant recommendation. great to hear from you. suze

TwoFish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Sorry to swear... Boat.... 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 13  
Toppers for all the family?

One of my chums at Moonbeach has both a Taz and a Magno as part of his family fleet. Both pass the durability test, though obviously not quite as indestructible as the common-or-garden Topper (what is?)

Or buy (/build) a fleet of Oppies?

Shawn. Didn't realise you were up to three. I still have your old F2 Wave, though I can't claim it's seen much action in recent years.

Last Edit: 2013/02/22 13:32 By TwoFish.
Shawn (User)
graphgraph
Re:Sorry to swear... Boat.... 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16  
Hehe - seems everyone has a bit or 2 of my old kit! Glad its still in one piece!

Hmmm, 3.... ye, wouldn't really recommend it! Twins via IVF was a bit of a shock and then after being told we could not have any more, number 3 came as a complete surprise 18 months later!! It's rather busy in our house now. I am an expert nappy changer and pooper scooper.

I don't get out on the water at weekends any more, but I can still get away with it on weekdays because of flexitime etc... its actually quite nice avoiding the crowds! So, weather permitting, i usually bag a session at least every couple of weeks - but so far this year I've only been out 3 times. grrrrrrrr. where the hell is the wind!

Oh - I don't know anything about boats by the way, sorry.

SUZE (User)
graphgraph
Re:Sorry to swear... Boat.... 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3  
wow twins then another one! congratulations. can imagine things are REALLY hectic. glad to hear you still manage to get some sanity time on the water! we're due some wind soon surely. glad to hear you don't know anything about boats, keep it that way! it's just a desperate mum on the beach past time!

Go to top Post Reply