Login

Last Seen

CB Workflows

Home arrow Forums
iWindsurf.co.uk Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Bic Techno 135 for sale (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Bic Techno 135 for sale
jonno13 (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bic Techno 135 for sale 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello everyone!
I am selling my Bic Techno 135 litre board. The reason for selling is simply that I have moved house and I am no longer using it, nor do I have the space to keep it. Even when I was using it, I only used it a couple of times – although I did buy it 2nd hand myself. That said, the board is in great condition. There is a small repair to the nose, but has been done very well.
Stats wise, it is 135 litres, 69 cm wide, 263 cm long and is ideal for a 5.5 – 8.5 m2 sail at 12-30 knot windspeed. It comes with footstraps and a 40cm fin. I have also fitted a simple but effective nose protector. It does come with a bag, but the zip is broken. I generally just tape it up when on the roof of the car and that works a treat.
I am looking for around £140 for it, and can deliver subject to a pre-agreed charge. I am in Reading, Berkshire.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
StuR (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Bic Techno 135 for sale 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi Jon,

Just got your email through eBay - fully understand the issue with eBay.
If you do add a buy it now price - please let me know - I live near Swindon and getting over to Reading is a lot easier than sorting out couriers etc for other boards for sale.

Cheers

Stu

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply